Pic of the Day: Jean Paul Gaultier's Ads for Diet Coke
By Out.com Editors
Jean Paul Gaultier earned the nickname l'enfant terrible many moons ago, but that doesn't mean his shenanigans are done. Not by a longshot. Even when a huge corporation like Coca-Cola hires him, he won't play by the rules. As creative director of Diet Coke, Gaultier has already released a creepy commercial featuring his model/doll, and now the print campaign has hit the web. Gay.net has shots of the advertisements which feature Gaultier's face superimposed on models in some of his sartorial signatures: maritime stripes and fetishwear. Stéphane Sednaoui snapped the lively shots brimming with joie de vivre, and which hint at a blending of Gaultier's elfin persona with that of his two favorite muses—Andrej Pejic and Naomi Campbell— only proving that the designer definitely won't be mellowing with age.
Photos courtesy of Stéphane Sednaoui for Coca-Cola.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan