Pic of the Day: Jean Paul Gaultier's Ads for Diet Coke
By Out.com Editors
Jean Paul Gaultier earned the nickname l'enfant terrible many moons ago, but that doesn't mean his shenanigans are done. Not by a longshot. Even when a huge corporation like Coca-Cola hires him, he won't play by the rules. As creative director of Diet Coke, Gaultier has already released a creepy commercial featuring his model/doll, and now the print campaign has hit the web. Gay.net has shots of the advertisements which feature Gaultier's face superimposed on models in some of his sartorial signatures: maritime stripes and fetishwear. Stéphane Sednaoui snapped the lively shots brimming with joie de vivre, and which hint at a blending of Gaultier's elfin persona with that of his two favorite muses—Andrej Pejic and Naomi Campbell— only proving that the designer definitely won't be mellowing with age.
Photos courtesy of Stéphane Sednaoui for Coca-Cola.
- Tegan And Sara Call Miley Cyrus 'This Generation's Madonna'
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)