Slideshow: Topman Announces the Denim Jacket Project
By Out.com Editors
If you've been looking at the streets, and street style blogs, you may have noticed that, in addition to the re-emergence of the varsity jacket, the classic denim jacket is making a strong comeback—or perhaps it never really went away to begin with? Either way Topman has enlisted the help of both emerging and established talents from the US and the UK to collaborate on a special series of updated versions of the style standby. While the jean jacket, from faded to dark, has been featured in pop culture throughout the ages, with the help of innovative talents, you can be assured that these interpretations will elevate the mundane to insane. Included in the list of collaborators is Oliver Spencer, Lou Dalton, Katie Eary, Shaun Samson, and Mark McNairy—with Topman Design also producing one.
The project hits select Topman stores, indie boutiques, and Topman.com on April 18th.
Take a look at the goods in our slideshow, here.
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Quote of the Day: Brad Pitt's Musk Smells Better Than Your Cologne