Abercrombie & Fitch's Sexy New Videos
By Out.com Editors
Abercrombie & Fitch has used the photographer Bruce Weber in the past to shoot their provocative and hyper-sexualized ad campaigns and look books in the past, and the retailer has once again secured Weber for their 2012 ads. Expanding upon still photography, Weber has released a series of videos, all pegged to sports and athletics—perfectly appropriate for the brand's wholesome-prurient spirit. You can see the videos—or "Webersodes"—on his site. Trust us, you'll want to check out these cornfed boys wrestle, play basketball, and perform other sporty activities. It may just remind you how Abercrombie & Fitch's tactic of using less clothing than more can be quite persuasive.
See the videos here, at BruceWeber.com.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Vows: Dustin Reeser & Spencer Stout Started at Home Depot, Ended Up at Grammys
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film