Slideshow: Calvin Klein, Fall 2012
By Out.com Editors
Yesterday, set amid a fragmented, mirror-like set, Calvin Klein presented their fall 2012 offerings for men and women. The collection—which strove to explore "the light and darkness of the city"—was a subtle study in contrasts. Highlights were rich, wooly knits that were trimly tailored in a palette of steely grays and sable. Waxed jeans that were tucked into boots had a polished, urbane edginess. A puffer jacket worn over a long overcoat exemplified the season's desire to experiment with traditional silhouettes, shapes, and proportion. A turtleneck layered under a sweater looked cold-weather appropriate and had a contemporary sense of cool. As an added bonus the brand showed-off their underwear line on some utterly delicious, hard-bodied boys, which is hard not to appreciate.
Check out the slideshow here.
Photos courtesy of Calvin Klein
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists