Karl Lagerfeld Debuts Karl.com
By Out.com Editors
As if he weren't already busy enough, fashion designer, photographer, and artist Karl Lagerfeld has debuted his latest project, Karl.com. While the focus of the site is pinned to selling his own secondary line Karl (not to be confused with Chanel, Fendi, or his namesake label Karl Lagerfeld, for which he currently serves as creative director) it also serves as a portal into the mind of the multihyphenate persona. Click on World of Karl and get a mix of his latest witticisms, pictures, videos, and various other cultural phenomenons that are currently inspiring him. It's basically like a huge Pinterest site dedicated solely to all things in Lagerfeld's braint, which is, as you can imagine, awesome.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends