Alexander McQueen Unveils Redesigned Website
By Out.com Editors
Fresh from a critically-acclaimed fall 2012 show, the brand Alexander McQueen has upped the ante on its web presence by revealing a new, fleshed-out redesign of AlexanderMcQueen.com. The site now includes increased e-commerce capabilities, serving all of Europe and the US. Also, a visual archive of the brand, including photos and videos, is being built including menswear, pre-fall and resort collections, and the McQ label. Built in are new social media features, like a portion titled My McQueen where fans of the label can catalogue their favorite pieces, runway looks, ad images, and share them with friends. Check out the overhauled site here.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tegan And Sara Call Miley Cyrus 'This Generation's Madonna'
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Outgrowing Texas: A Gay Adolescence Under the Lone Star
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!