Alexander McQueen Unveils Redesigned Website
By Out.com Editors
Fresh from a critically-acclaimed fall 2012 show, the brand Alexander McQueen has upped the ante on its web presence by revealing a new, fleshed-out redesign of AlexanderMcQueen.com. The site now includes increased e-commerce capabilities, serving all of Europe and the US. Also, a visual archive of the brand, including photos and videos, is being built including menswear, pre-fall and resort collections, and the McQ label. Built in are new social media features, like a portion titled My McQueen where fans of the label can catalogue their favorite pieces, runway looks, ad images, and share them with friends. Check out the overhauled site here.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- 10 Gayest Moments in 6 Episodes of 'Teen Wolf'