This Just In: Shipley & Halmos, Fall 2012
By Out.com Editors
When it comes to clothing, Shipley & Halmos never fail to provide clothing that is at once totally wearable, yet completely distinctive. Everything from our checklist of must-haves is fully accounted for. Trim trousers, lean suiting, mustard colored denim, a bright blue puffer (that is anything but cumbersom), and a plethora of slim plaid button-downs round out the excellent fall collection. Do we miss the days when they showed during New York Fashion Week? Of course. But they've gone on to prove that they don't need the media-induced pomp and circumstance to make enticing apparel that's just begging to be hung in your closet.
Check out the full slideshow here.
- Leslie Jordan Go Bold for Doritos
- Trailer Park: Kit Harington, Kellan Lutz, and Sullivan Stapleton
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Performance Artist Bojana Radulovic Discusses Air Doll, Bergman & the Will to Live