Boys On Film: Public School's Creepy-Cool Video Look Book
By Out.com Editors
Public School's fall 2012 collection had an Amish meets biker meets hipster sort of vibe, including lots of great coats and elongated shapes. Not only did they show their fall 2012 collection at Milk Studios earlier this week, but they made a short film—in cahoots with Twin Shadow—placing their downtown vibe in the an uptown hotel and the New York streets and bridges beyond. Check it out below.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend