Boys On Film: Public School's Creepy-Cool Video Look Book
By Out.com Editors
Public School's fall 2012 collection had an Amish meets biker meets hipster sort of vibe, including lots of great coats and elongated shapes. Not only did they show their fall 2012 collection at Milk Studios earlier this week, but they made a short film—in cahoots with Twin Shadow—placing their downtown vibe in the an uptown hotel and the New York streets and bridges beyond. Check it out below.
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out