Seven Questions With Windsor Custom's Brian Mazza
By Max Berlinger
When people think of "taking New York by storm," it could look a lot like Brian Mazza's seemingly charmed life. He's tall, dark, and handsome, fit, has a fashionable paprazzi-adored girlfriend (Tinsley Mortimer), helps run the wildly popular Manhattan hotspot The Ainsworth, and just launched his latest venture, Windsor Custom, an exclusive bespoke suiting service for stylish New York men (or men from any city, as long as they have an appointment). While it may seem easy to hate him out of pure jealousy, Mazza defies expectations with his ability to seem geniunely in awe of his own blessed luck, and he posseses a good-natured disposition. His suit may fit perfectly, and he may display just the right amount of foppish elegange, he still seems decidedly outside of the realm of your typical obnoxious fashion obsessive. We caught up with Mazza (a quick Google search will yield many swoon-worthy pictures, for those interested) who paired up with Ralph Lauren alum Ryan Grayson (above, right), to create gentlemanly goods for those in the market for a perfect suit.
For more information on Windsor Custom, or to book an appointment, click here.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- James Franco's Hardcore Interior. Leather Bar Hits Cinemas
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film