Quote of the Day: Marc Jacobs Staying at Louis Vuitton, Not Going to Dior
By Max Berlinger
"It's a great honour to be considered, and Mr. Arnault [head of LVMH] is a super intelligent man and a very smart man and it was certainly a very great honour for him to know that I was capable—and not only capable but that I am someone that he would have wanted for the job. But I am very happy to be here. There is so much more left to do and building Louis Vuitton into a fashion company is something nobody else can say they really started...it's a little bit more complicated than that…but we agreed that it was probably best for everyone."
-Marc Jacobs to The Telegraph about the discussions for him to take over Dior, and the ultimate decision for him to stay at Louis Vuitton.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection