Quote of the Day: Marc Jacobs Staying at Louis Vuitton, Not Going to Dior
By Max Berlinger
"It's a great honour to be considered, and Mr. Arnault [head of LVMH] is a super intelligent man and a very smart man and it was certainly a very great honour for him to know that I was capable—and not only capable but that I am someone that he would have wanted for the job. But I am very happy to be here. There is so much more left to do and building Louis Vuitton into a fashion company is something nobody else can say they really started...it's a little bit more complicated than that…but we agreed that it was probably best for everyone."
-Marc Jacobs to The Telegraph about the discussions for him to take over Dior, and the ultimate decision for him to stay at Louis Vuitton.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tegan And Sara Call Miley Cyrus 'This Generation's Madonna'
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out