Quote of the Day: Marc Jacobs Thinks Fashion is Frivolous
By Max Berlinger
"Fashion isn’t a necessity. It pulls at your heart. It’s a whim. You don’t need it. You want it.”
-Marc Jacobs to Jonathan Van Meter in the January issue of Vogue.
Photo by Annie Liebovitz/Vogue
- Elton John Criticized 'Inhumane, Isolating' Anti-LGBT Laws In Russia
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc
- WATCH: The Super Trailer for RuPaul's Drag Race Season 6
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The Men of ANTM Cycle 20 Get Made Over