Heard It Through the Grape Vine
By Jordan Shavarebi
There’s something about a weekend of relaxation at your favorite vineyard that begs for lightweight windbreakers, well-fitting corduroys, and your favorite, thin and airy collared-shirt. It's appropriate for vineyards from Napa Valley to Cape Cod. Add a pair of tried and true sunglasses on your head and some classic tennis shoes on your feet, and you're ready to traipse among the grapes and barrels (note: remove the tennis shoes for hands-on wine-making).
Photography: Don Kim
Photographer’s Assistant: Brandon Aviram
Model: Kacey Carrig
Grooming: Joanna Pensinger
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- James Dean's Secret Gay Past Revealed