By Jordan Shavarebi
A red flannel and some snow boots look fabulous in any weather, whether you're cabin-sitting in Nome or Miami. This season, the masculinity of Lumberjack-chic and the sexiness of Baby It's Cold Out There combine for a well-fitted but layered look that begs for a warm fire and calls for a hot toddy, too.
Photography: Don Kim
Photographer's Assistant: Brandon Aviram
Model: Kacey Carrig
Grooming: Joanna Pensinger
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film