BPD Washouse Launches at Bloomingdale's
By Out.com Editors
The folks over at BPD Washhouse know a thing or two about denim. The company has been in the business of customization and consultancy on all things jean related, making them experts in the field. So it was only a matter of time before they took that knowledge and disseminated it to the people. For those who may be wary of another denim label hitting the market, BPD has a special offer, which they launched last night at
Anna Wintour Day Fashion's Night Out. Folks who head to Bloomindale's in Soho can choose a pair of selvedge jeans for a $150 and hop on an nearby iPad to modify them to your liking. Whether you want tasteful tears, or paint splatters, BPD has got your covered...well, at least your lower half.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Small Engine Repair: Keegan Allen & James Talk Facebook Fears
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS