By Out.com Editors
To be a top model, every little detail about your appearance is scrutinized, including your height. The Adonis-like Matthew Terry stands at 6 feet, 1 inch but that's nothing compared to the whopping 50 feet of his billboard likeness, as featured in the Calvin Klein advertisements. Head to Houston and Lafayette in New York City or Sunset and Havenhurst to see the model in all his imposing glory.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It