Underwear on the Red Carpet
By Out.com Editors
When Marc Jacobs recently stepped out onto the red carpet for the Metropolitan Museum's swanky Met Ball, he did so in a sheer Comme des Garçons shirtdress and a pair of white boxers. Jaws hit floors as pin thin girls wearing miles of tulle shrank, realizing that Marc wasn't about to let them steal his thunder. But lest we forget that almost everything is a little bit of history repeating. Marc is hardly the first person to wear their skivvies at a high profile event. Barbra Streisand accepted her Academy Award for her role in Funny Girl in a sheer ensemble that revealed plenty of skin as well as her lingerie. But Jacobs's latest stunt proves that all these years later, the best way to raise some eyebrows is to show your drawers.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series