Vegetarianism Does a Body Good
By Out.com Editors
Name: Marcus Santos
Hometown: Americana (Brazil)
How were you discovered? What were you doing before you started modeling? On a website like Facebook. Before that, I was in college playing volleyball and studying business.
What was your first big shoot? Project Runway/DKNY Look Book.
Were you nervous? Yes, very nervous.
What do you like most about being a model? The flexibility with traveling, the networking, and being able to use the downtime for reading and learning. I like that it’s an active job, no sitting around in an office all day.
What do you live least about modeling? The awful things that you hear some of the models have to go through in their careers because of lack of professionalism.
What’s your favorite job you worked on? Fantastic Man magazine shoot in Miami.
What’s your workout routine? I mostly try to work out using my body weight (pull ups, pilates, etc) and I try to do it mostly every day.
What’s your diet? Since September, I’ve become a full-time vegetarian.
Do you have a job on the side? No
Boxers or briefs? Both
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists