From Masonry to Modeling and Back Again
By Out.com Editors
Name: Nate Nesbitt
Hometown: C’oeur D’Alene, Idaho
How were you discovered? What were you doing before you started modeling? I was walking to Jamba Juice with my girlfriend at the time and a photographer ran up to me and asked if I had ever thought about modeling. Before that, I was going to college and working for my dad’s masonry business.
What was your first big shoot? Italian Vogue with Steven Miesel
Were you nervous? Absolutely.
What do you like most about being a model? I like the money and getting to travel the world for free.
What do you like least about modeling? Being away from family and girlfriend. Traveling for work can get a bit lonely.
What’s your favorite job you worked on? The army shoot for Italian Vogue that was a tribute to our troops.
What’s your workout routine? I work out 4-5 days a week.
What’s your diet? I don’t really have one. I love food way too much, but I do try to eat well.
Do you have a job on the side? When I’m back in Idaho I do masonry with my dad.
Boxers or briefs? I prefer boxer briefs. I hate briefs and boxers.
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography