Will He Be Cosmo's Most Eligible Bachelor?
By Out.com Editors
Name: Anthony Greenfield
Hometown: Flint, MI
How were you discovered? What were you doing before you started modeling? I was finishing up my degree and working at a sushi restaurant when I received a phone call from a major Hearst publication telling me I had been nominated for a most eligible bachelor search.
What was your first big shoot? Cosmopolitan’s “Most Eligible Bachelor” shoot in the Hamptons.
Were you nervous? I was incredibly nervous.
What do you like most about being a model? The freedom.
What do you like least about modeling? Never knowing my schedule until the night before.
What’s your favorite job you worked on? A Cosmopolitan shoot with LMFAO and shot by Marc Baptiste.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends