Will He Be Cosmo's Most Eligible Bachelor?
By Out.com Editors
Name: Anthony Greenfield
Hometown: Flint, MI
How were you discovered? What were you doing before you started modeling? I was finishing up my degree and working at a sushi restaurant when I received a phone call from a major Hearst publication telling me I had been nominated for a most eligible bachelor search.
What was your first big shoot? Cosmopolitan’s “Most Eligible Bachelor” shoot in the Hamptons.
Were you nervous? I was incredibly nervous.
What do you like most about being a model? The freedom.
What do you like least about modeling? Never knowing my schedule until the night before.
What’s your favorite job you worked on? A Cosmopolitan shoot with LMFAO and shot by Marc Baptiste.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tegan And Sara Call Miley Cyrus 'This Generation's Madonna'
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Which Oscar-Diva Movie Should You See?