Are Tighty-Whiteys a Symbol of Age?
By Out.com Editors
Name: Eian Scully
How were you discovered? Playing hackey sack in a park in Montreal.
What do you like most about being a model? Being able to manage my own time. I was never a fan of holding down a 9-to-5.
What do you like least about modeling? All the preconceptions about models.
What’s your favorite job you worked on? Vogue Spain in the Keys.
What’s your workout routine? I like to cross train—keep my body guessing. I do weights, boxing, muay thai, swimming, and bikram yoga.
What’s your diet? I try to eat as much natural food as possible. Processed food is empty of nutrition. And lots of lean protein and raw foods!
Do you have a job on the side? No
Boxers or briefs? Boxers all the way—tighty-whiteys are old man status!
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto