Top Underwear Moments Caught On Film
By Alex Taylor Williams
Although the film American Psycho—based on Bret Easton Ellis's controversial 1991 book—is chiefly known for as a horrifyingly sadistic cautionary tale, it should be noted that despite the main character Patrick Bateman's prediliction for violent torture and wo/manslaughter, Bateman, as portrayed by Christian Bale, was also insanely stylish and well-groomed. In the famous opening sequence titled, "Morning Routine," we follow Bateman as he goes through his rigorous preparations for the day (yoga, shower, face mask) all while dressed only in a pair of white cotton briefs. Not only was Christian Bale's body the epitomé of virile perfection in this scene, there was another matter that is completely terrifying. Despite him being a maniacal killer, the way he fills out every inch of his briefs in this scene and left us all practically drooling with desire. You can check out the scene here, but be forewarned, it's a tad bit NSFWish.
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield