Mr. President, Boxers or Briefs?
By Out.com Editors
While Bill Clinton's presidency may ultimately be remembered for a famous fib he told about his bedroom behavior, there was one personal subject that he was quite frank about: his underwear choice. In 1993, Clinton took to the airwaves and participated in a town square-like Q&A on MTV, in an appeal to Generation X. He proved charismatic and relaxed as always, even when hit with a possibly embarrassing inquiry: Hey, Mr. President, boxers or briefs? For those who don't remember, it's briefs.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models