Boxers or Briefs?
By Out.com Editors
Name: Jason Felton
Hometown: Rochester, NY
How were you discovered? What were you doing before you started modeling? Dave Fothergill with Red Models found me. Before this, I was working in hospitality.
What was your first big shoot? It was with Katie Holmes and John Frieda productions.
Were you nervous? Yeah, for the first 10 minutes.
What do you like most about being a model? I love the people, the clothing, and client relations.
What do you like least about modeling? The hours can be tedious.
What’s your workout routine? In the gym four days a week -- at least!
What’s your diet? I make sure I eat fruit 2-3 times a day.
Do you have a job on the side? I’m still serving and bartending.
Boxers or briefs? Both. It depends on occasion.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series