From the Archives
By Out.com Editors
They just don’t make ‘em like they used to, do they? A perfect example is a quick perusal of magazine advertisements of days gone by. While today, companies like to show as much skin as possible, that wasn’t always the trend du jour. In fact, sometimes, keeping covered up was the preference as shown in this old school advert which emphasizes putting some "hustle in your tussle."
Courtesy of Vintage Skivvies
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Olympic Diver Tom Daley Comes Out
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- LISTEN: An Epic Mashup of 2013's 68 Best Songs