From the Archives
By Out.com Editors
They just don’t make ‘em like they used to, do they? A perfect example is a quick perusal of magazine advertisements of days gone by. While today, companies like to show as much skin as possible, that wasn’t always the trend du jour. In fact, sometimes, keeping covered up was the preference as shown in this old school advert which emphasizes putting some "hustle in your tussle."
Courtesy of Vintage Skivvies
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men