Travel Well with Bottega Veneta
By Sasha Rodriguez
In April 2011 Bottega Veneta in collaboration with photographer Christian Weber debuted the short film, "Vaggio Notturno" on the focus of travel. The film is an exercise in showcasing the atmosphere Bottega Veneta encompasses as a brand and its unique perspective on luxury.
Shot in New York City in the suite of an exquisitely chic hotel it follows a man and a woman, packing, unpacking and resting. It is unclear whether the individuals are together or apart. What is clear, however, is the focus-shift in this film, instead of the classic artisanal process, "Vaggio Notturno" created a story. Allowing viewers to takeaway the feeling of what it is to live life as a Bottega Venta traveler.
Check the video out below:
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series