Model Citizen: Gene
By Out.com Editors
Photographed by Ryan Pfluger at Brooklyn Photo Studio
Think you have what it takes to be a Model Citizen? Send us four clear, well-lit, high resolution photos (two face and two shirtless), along with a short paragraph introducing yourself and why you think you're worthy to ModelCitizen@Out.com.Those chosen will be photographed in the Out offices in either New York or Los Angeles (you must provide your own transportation to the shoot) and featured in a future edition of Model Citizen.
- Here's Your Chance to Make These Golden Girls Legos Happen!
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year
- Was Norman Rockwell Gay?
- Josh Hutcherson on People Assuming He's Gay, Corey Monteith, & More
- Utah Marriage Ban Unconstitutional & 5 Other Things You Need to Know Today