By Out.com Editors
How long have you been in the United States? I've been in New York City for two and a half years now.
What do you think of New York? People walk faster. In Jamaica people are more laid back.
What has been the highlight of your modeling career so far? A shoot for Italian Vogue, the Lord & Taylor advertisement, and walking in the Nautica
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Team Bey
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling