Live the Life: Mick Jagger
By Out.com Editors
The thing about Mick Jagger as a fashion icon is that he's been around forever. And he's been skinny forever, too, meaning he could always wear pretty much whatever he wanted and still look good. But it's '70s Jagger we love best, when the Rolling Stones front man was in his late 20s and early 30s'confident, cocky, still raw, at the height of his sex appeal (he married Bianca in 1971 and a year later released the band's best album, Exile on Main St.). His look then was louche, relaxed, and feminine without being high camp. In short, he was hot. Photography by Jonathon Kambouris
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix