Trending: Natural Selection
By Out.com Editors
Photo: Koji Yano
Sure, the head-to-toe look might be hard to pull off unless you’re Peter Pan, but complementing an outfit with some buoyant pine or electric lime accessories will freshen up any somber winter wardrobe. Not only are these colors the most restful for the eye, they’re a perfect way to transition from your go-to blacks and blues with elegance. Try a classy emerald blazer, for instance, then watch the boys around you turn green — with envy.
Clockwise from top left: notebook cover by Hermès, $170; passport cover (inside notebook cover) by Louis Vuitton, $525; belt by Etro, $335; espadrilles by Valentino, $695; studded belt by Massimo Alba, $250; jacket by Lanvin, $4,795; cardholder by Louis Vuitton, $230.
Fashion editor: Brent Austin Coover / Styling: Christopher Stone
- A GAY LOVE LETTER TO JAMES FRANCO
- Chris Tyler's Pop Culture Obsession With Blowjobs, Gaga & TRL Is Changing the Face of Drag
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Up in Arms
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki