The Art of Collaboration Cruise 2013/2014
By Out.com Editors
Bottega Veneta has launched its most recent (and highly anticipated) Art of Collaboration video featuring its Cruise 2013/2014 collection with David Armstrong behind the lens. The campaign, shot in New York City, highlights both the men’s and women’s collections through Armstrong’s unique eye for classic portraiture and warm lighting.
David Armstrong, an American photographer whose work has been featured in OUT, is known for his images of young men that emulate classic portraiture, but are also emotionally evocative with a hint of modernity. His friendship with Nan Goldin has influenced his artistic style, since they met at as students at the Boston School. Armstrong has created a stunning artistic style utilizing natural light and crisp portraits, which define his attribution to the human form in his work.
“I have long admired David’s portraits, which are distinctly modern and yet have a classicism of form,” says Bottega Veneta Creative Director Tomas Maier. The Art of Collaboration video demonstrates how Armstrong’s eclectic style pairs nicely with the Cruise Collection’s contemporary sophistication.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Wallflowers: A Web Series For Singles
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki