Live the Life: JFK
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Koji Yano
John F. Kennedy’s passion for beautiful women is well documented, but his most enduring love affair was with the ocean. The president enjoyed casting off from Hyannis Port with his family and friends on Victura, the 26-foot sailboat his father gave him on his 15th birthday. Kennedy’s impeccable sense of style was at its best on the deck, where he injected preppy, clean-cut ’60s basics (crew-neck sweaters, trousers) with a touch of whimsy (cobalt blue socks, wayfarers). The casual chic he brought to the Oval Office was never more apparent than on the open seas.
1. Sweater by Banana Republic, $69.50
2. Polo shirt by Calvin Klein Jeans available at Macy’s, $34.50
3. JFK commemorative timepiece by Omega, $9,100
4. Sunglasses by Ray-Ban, $149.95
5. Pants by Dockers, $88
6. Boat shoes by Sperry Top-Sider, $85
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- WATCH: Chris Lilley Teases New 'Summer Heights High' Spin-Off
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad