Trending: Rough Riders
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Jason Kim | Styling by Brent Austin Coover
When Paul Newman swapped his Ivy League slacks for dirty denim in 1967’s Cool Hand Luke, the actor cemented his sex-symbol status. Take that as a cue to loosen up a little this fall. As evidenced by Dries Van Noten’s bohemian punk and Saint Laurent’s West Coast rocker looks, this season’s muse is rough around the edges. He’s geared up in leather and jeans, confident and scruffy. He smells of gasoline and musk, and before you know it, he disappears into a cloud of dust along Route 66. So what if you don’t own a Harley? Work the attitude and you’ll do just fine.
Left to right: Sleeveless military jacket available for rent at Early Halloween; Denim vest, $78, and jeans, $78, by Levi's; Bandana and rings available at Beacon's Closet; Boots by Versace; Tank top and leather cuff by Dior Homme; Denim shirt, $79, and pants, $398, by Kenneth Cole; Bandana, jewelry, and boots available at What Goes Around Comes Around; T-shirt by Levi's; Leather jacket by Diesel Black Gold, $1,335; Studded jeans by Topman, $80; Jewelry available at Beacon's Closet; Boots by Salvatore Ferragamo.
- Tegan And Sara Call Miley Cyrus 'This Generation's Madonna'
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Out100 2013
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out