The Office Style Guide
By Fabian Main
Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean you should show up to work looking like you just stepped off the go-go box. Don’t be the one who wears tank tops and jean cut-offs in the office, thus ruining casual Fridays for everyone else -- unless you work for us. But that doesn’t mean you have to keep covered up and sweat your way through the rest of your day, either. Make the most of sale season and follow our tips to stay cool under the collar.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- 10 Gayest Moments in 6 Episodes of 'Teen Wolf'
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto