The Office Style Guide
By Fabian Main
Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean you should show up to work looking like you just stepped off the go-go box. Don’t be the one who wears tank tops and jean cut-offs in the office, thus ruining casual Fridays for everyone else -- unless you work for us. But that doesn’t mean you have to keep covered up and sweat your way through the rest of your day, either. Make the most of sale season and follow our tips to stay cool under the collar.
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out