Trending: White Party
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Jason Kim
Styling by Brent Austin Coover
Time for spring cleaning. Take a cue from Martin Margiela, Phillip Lim, Givenchy, and Prada, whose recent white-dominated collections fall somewhere between clinical minimalism and spiritual enlightenment. The focus is on structure and texture, while proportions right out of a Stanley Kubrick movie add extra cool factor to sunny days.
From left: turtleneck, $980, jacket, $1,880, and pants, $1,080, by Bottega Veneta; turtleneck by Ermenegildo Zegna, $895; coat by Prada, $3,140; sweater, $375, and athletic jacket with detachable panel, $750, by 3.1 Phillip Lim; pants by Bottega Veneta, $630.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?