A Perfect Day: Chris Salgardo's Los Angeles
By Out.com Editors
“This is a truly iconic part of Los Angeles. I always enjoy learning about astrology, space, and science, and I love the architecture of the building. It’s beautiful.”
2800 E. Observatory Ave.
Photo: Courtesy Griffith Observatory
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend