A Perfect Day: Chris Salgardo's Los Angeles
By Out.com Editors
Photo: Timothy White
While Chris Salgardo, the president of Kiehl’s USA, may now call New York City home, his ties to Los Angeles run deep. The grooming guru grew up on the West Coast, and some of his closest friends still live there. Last summer, Salgardo received the Angels Award from Project Angel Food, a Los Angeles charity he’s been involved with for more than 10 years that provides meals to people suffering from HIV/AIDS and other serious illnesses. Here, his favorite spots when he stays in L.A.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tegan And Sara Call Miley Cyrus 'This Generation's Madonna'
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)