A Perfect Day: Chris Salgardo's Los Angeles
By Out.com Editors
Photo: Timothy White
While Chris Salgardo, the president of Kiehl’s USA, may now call New York City home, his ties to Los Angeles run deep. The grooming guru grew up on the West Coast, and some of his closest friends still live there. Last summer, Salgardo received the Angels Award from Project Angel Food, a Los Angeles charity he’s been involved with for more than 10 years that provides meals to people suffering from HIV/AIDS and other serious illnesses. Here, his favorite spots when he stays in L.A.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series