Trending: Back to Black
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Koji Yano
Timepieces that sparkle with bling and technical wizardry now seem to reek of ostentation. Today, extravagance has a much subtler sheen to it, as evidenced by a new crop of wristwatches that come cloaked in classic sable. These stealthy models dodge any sort of “look at me” flamboyance and instead favor an understated attitude that’s, well, timeless.
Clockwise from top right: watch by Dior, $6,600; watch by Brera, $845; watch by Movado, $650; watch by Timex, $85; watch by Gucci, $1,850
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team