Trending: In the Trenches
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Jason Kim
Wardrobes typically take a darker turn when cold weather sets in, but designers imbued their collections with an especially nefarious feel this season. Most visibly, the classic trench received a kinky revision when crafted from tough leather. When menacing gents stalked down the runways at Jil Sander and Yves Saint Laurent, it was a dangerous statement somewhere between Jack the Ripper and The Matrix’s dystopia.
From left: trench coat by Z Zegna, $1,895; trench coat by Burberry London, $2,495; trench coat by Bally, price available upon request; turtlenecks by Prada, $595
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Erasure's Andy Bell On the Magic & Melancholy of Christmas
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'