Trending: Steel Yourself
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Jason Kim
While footwear fetishists find beauty in every curve and stitch of a well-made pair of shoes, this season, designers have added an extra dose of architectural whimsy with blingy metallic accents on the toe or at the heel. Labels like Salvatore Ferragamo and Louis Vuitton included this touch of luxe appeal to their stompers. If you’re going to wear steel-toe boots this season, make sure everyone can see ’em.
From left: boots by Salvatore Ferragamo, $1,900; pants by Calvin Klein Collection; shoes, $1,450, and pants by Yves Saint Laurent; boots, $1,480, and pants by Louis Vuitton
- Here's Your Chance to Make These Golden Girls Legos Happen!
- Wish Someone A Merry Xmas With These Matt Bomer 'Magic Mike' Holiday Cards
- 10 Singles You May Have Missed This Year
- Was Norman Rockwell Gay?
- Bridegroom: Shane Bitney Crone Opens Up About Life After Losing Love
- WATCH: Ellen DeGeneres' First Trailer For The Oscars