Trending: From the Top
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Jason Kim
Sweaters aren’t the only thing we break out at the first sign of fall. Beyond their practicality, the proper hat can instantly adjust the mood of your outfit. Take the beret, as favored by Giorgio Armani, Donatella Versace, and brothers Dean and Dan Caten at Dsquared2, which lent their recent collections varying degrees of military staunchness. So make like revolutionary Che Guevara and opt for this season’s go-to chapeau.
From left: beret by Louis Vuitton, $630; beret by Giorgio Armani, $425; beret by American Apparel, $20; turtlenecks by Prada, $595; button-down shirts by Bottega Veneta, $450–$510
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination