By Max Berlinger
Photography by Joshua Scott
Smaller labels tag-teaming with large retailers have proved that the output can be a mutually beneficial affair. This spring, H&M continues its tradition of successful high-end partnerships with Marni, the eclectic, print-happy Italian label designed by Consuelo Castiglioni. Swiss luxury label Bally tapped multimedia artist Olaf Breuning to impart a touch of graphic whimsy to the brand. And Coach recruited illustrator Hugo Guinness to depict quotidian objects on various accessories.
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!