By Max Berlinger
Photography by Francisco Garcia
After being weighed down during winter with a multitude of trimmings -- gloves, knit caps, earmuffs -- it’s a relief to be freed of them come spring. But consider holding over one accessory into the new season. The scarf, re-imagined in cool silks with jaunty, colorful prints, has an unexpected staying power. Seen on the runways at Perry Ellis and Hermès, the neckerchief easily adds Old World elegance to your stripped-down spring ensembles.
- Leslie Jordan Go Bold for Doritos
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- Sam Champion Receives Emotional Good Morning America Send-Off
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS