Miss Coco Peru: She's Got Balls
By Matthew Breen
This is your last chance to see Miss Coco Peru perform “She’s Got Balls,” the show she’s been touring around the country this past year, wherein she talks about Facebook (loves it, hates it), nude beaches, and her crush on the Creature from the Black Lagoon (look it up). For three nights only this weekend, Feb. 21, 22, 23, Miss Coco Peru (Clinton Leupp) will be performing in Los Angeles at the Renberg Theater at the L.A. Gay & Lesbian Center.
It’s not like you need a good cause to go see Coco, but you can have one anyway. The show is a fundraiser for the Gay and Lesbian Center and proceeds will help LGBT homeless youth.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary