Diplo Opens Up About Working With Madonna
By Stacy Lambe
1. Diplo opens up about working with Madonna on her new album and being her latest producer of choice to usher her into the new era of pop music: "One [song] is super weird. Late one night in the studio we got a little bit drunk and she improvised a little hook and we made a song out of it. I think it’s going to be a breakthrough if she can manage to get everything together and get it out properly."
And it sounds like she has a lot of ideas brewing: "She wrote me back like a 20-page text, notes about all these songs." [Billboard]
2. Billy Eichner is joining The Millers (on CBS) as Sean Hayes' ex-husband, Leon. [EW]
3. Watching the MTV VMAs this weekend? Here's a refresher on the gayest moments in the history of the ceremony. [NNN]
4. Sixties heartthrob Richard Chamberlain talks about being out — or rather in — in Hollywood and the fear of going public: “I knew I was gay at age 11 or 12, but I grew up in the 1930s and 40s, when being gay was not an option. I spent a lot of time trying to be someone else. My friends knew, but in Hollywood I was a romantic leading man, so I always lived in fear of being outed. When I started writing my book at age 65, I thought it would be a guide-to-life kind of thing, but my partner at the time and my publisher said, ‘You’ve got to make it personal, and being gay is part of the story.’” [Bay Area Reporter]
5. Joe Manganiello and the men of La Bare play 'Never Have I Ever.' [EW]
6. The porn stars of Men.com read mean tweets about themselves. Warning: NSFW language below.