1. Jen Euston, the genius casting director behind Orange Is the New Black, opens up about how the cast came together. Among the more revealing tidbits — Natasha Lyonne originally came in to audition for Alex, Piper's on-and-off again girlfriend played by Laura Prepon:
"Natasha was originally supposed to read for Alex, but we changed it right before she came in and she read for Nicky. Jenji knew Natasha. It wasn’t a big stretch for her to figure out that she could do Nicky with her eyes closed. She was perfect. I don’t know who else she would have really been right for. It was perfect."
2. Teen Wolf and The Maze Runner cutie Dylan O'Brien got gritty for Teen Vogue. [Teen Vogue]
3. Finding Neverland is coming to Broadway next spring. [Deadline]
4. The most popular character on TV right now is… Tina Belcher from Bob's Burgers. [EW]
5. Michael Cera pulled a Beyoncé and released a surprise album. [Vulture]
6. Among the stranger things we've watched today is "The Kitty Anthem." Sorry, we're not sorry.