Robbie Rogers' Story to Become a Sitcom
By Dennis Hinzmann
1. Robbie Rogers' story could be coming to the small screen. Universal TV has picked up the rights to develop his life as Major League Soccer's first and only actively gay player into a sitcom.
2. Following news that NBC's version of Constantine would not be bisexual, io9 made a compelling argument why fans new more Bs on TV.
3. Dolly Parton wants to produce a dance album — for her gay fans, of course!
4. The Walking Dead season 5 teaser shows Daryl (Norman Reedus) bound and gagged. (The safe word is “ratings.”)
5. A federal survey concluded that only two percent of Americans are gay or lesbian. This is far less than the "10 percent" number popularized by Alfred Kinsey.
6. Anne Hathaway, Kristen Stewart, and Brie Larson bro up in Jenny Lewis' new video for "Just One of the Guys." (see below)