1. The MLB will make an announcement about homophobia in baseball before the All-Star Game Tuesday.
2. Unaired episodes of Don’t Trust the B— In Apt. 23 will be shown on LOGO. We may not trust her — but we definitely miss her.
3. An American Psycho musical will head Off Broadway this spring. Get ready for a fresh aversion to Phil Collins' music.
4. Rosie O’Donnell isn’t waiting until she gets back to her chair on The View to speak her mind. She’s been tweeting about past spats with Elisabeth Hasselbeck and her future dynamic duo partner, Whoopi Goldberg.
5. Some behind the scenes footage from the 2015 Dieux Du Stade calendar already has us brainstorming our new year’s resolutions — Number one is to invest in paper calendars again.
6. VH1’s released a video of people dancing naked in Los Angeles to promote its new series, Dating Naked. It’s as good as it sounds.