1. Earlier this week, Efron showed off his glistening muscles while riding on the back of a horse. Enough said. [the daily mail]
2. Former NFL prospect, Brad Thorson, has come out as gay on July 4 as part of his own Independence celebration. [outsports]
I've been told many times that the process of coming out is cathartic. Yet since coming to terms with my sexuality, I found it arduous and unnecessary. At least that's what I kept telling myself. So today, I'm putting it in writing and not looking back.
3. The Warwick Rowers are back with a new, naked calender. The team spent the day tweeting teases. [instinct]
— Warwick Rowers (@naked_rowers) July 8, 2014
4. Already miss the cast of Orange Is the New Black? Find out where they'll be popping on they'll be popping up next. One hint: Girls. [vh1]
5. Jane Lynch is not here for noseblindness. [entertainment weekly]
6. Check out a stoic Josh Hutcherson and Jena Malone in the latest teaser for The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1.