1. Austra's video for their second song off their EP, "Hulluu," is a mesmerizing three-and-a-half minutes. (See below)
2. Russell Brand gives the "trews" about gay marriage and the opposing argument in a way that's very him.
3. Chris Colfer's told his Twitter followers that he would not be on the last season of Glee. It was later blamed on someone hacking his account.
4. There's more to New York Pride than the main parade, and that's what makes it so great.
5. Since Hobby Lobby’s favorable outcome in the Supreme Court, other companies want the option to deny employment based on religious beliefs. Ruth Bader Ginsburg probably has her "I told you so" ready.
6. Entertainment Weekly has the lowdown on this week's gay-sex dream from True Blood. Spoiler alert.