Boy Scouts to Lead NYC Pride Parade
By Alex Panisch
1. In a groundbreaking move, members of the Brooklyn Chapter of Scouts for Equality—made up of BSA alumni—will march in the New York City Pride March.
2. Kanye’s community service sentence for punching a paparazzo? Teaching at fashion school, because the system works.
3. A lesbian kiss in E.A.’s The Sims changed the trajectory of video games forever.
4. Robbie Rogers went hunting for seashells his boyfriend Breg Berlanti snapped a selfie. Meanwhile bitter single gay bloggers everywhere snorted angrily.
5. There’s going to be a Clinton musical that features Hilary and two Bills. Like the jingle says, “Double your pleasure, double your impeachment proceedings.”
6. John Oliver weighs in on the Dr. Oz controversy with his friend George R. R. Martin.